Mobility Enhancement Program: XObalance.com
- Do you have difficulty walking?
- Do you or a family member feel unsteady when walking on stairs?
- Is your balance not as you would like to be?
- Do you or someone you know have a history of arthritis or stroke, or use medications that adversely affect balance?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, you may be a candidate for the newest technology and treatment program on Mobility Enhancement and Fall Reduction.
We provide balance assessments, fall reduction and therapeutic exercise programs, and can evaluate you for an orthotic or other assistive mobility device.
The Brace we dispense is called the Mobility Support Brace (MSB):
Easy to Use
The lightweight and sleek design is both comfortable and durable. And, it is also designed to easily fit into a variety of shoes and is simple to put on.
Statistics on Falls:
- Among 65 year-old women nearly one in three (30 percent) will fall; after the age of 85, over half of women will suffer a fall.
- For men, the percentage of those who will have a fall increases from 13 percent in the 65 to 69 age group to a peak of 31 percent in the 80 to 84 age group.
- Studies also show that among the elderly living at home, one-third to one-half tend to fall or do fall. Those who are more aged, female, single, divorced or widowed have an increased rate of falling.
If you are concerned about yourself or a loved one’s balance issues or risk of falling, schedule an appointment today for a Fall Risk Assessment and computerized standing and walking test.