Your first visit to Philadelphia Podiatrist will be not only educational, but also it will begin to provide you with relief from your condition. Our goal is to treat your current concern, help you learn more about your individual needs and assist you in preventing future concerns. Throughout your first visit, we will learn about both your medical and podiatric history, and begin to formulate an individual treatment program for you. Since we are interested in how your condition could be related to your overall posture and alignment, we will begin your visit with a computerized standing, walking and balance test. Other diagnostic tests, such as state of the art Digital X-Rays is available on-site, and may be conducted should it be necessary.
To learn more about what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please review the information provided on this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. To assist you in maximizing your time on your first visit, we ask that you print out and complete the patient forms before your appointment.
Our Commitment to You
Dr. Elliot Diamond has been providing podiatric care to Philadelphia since 1981. He specializes in treating both straight forward and “hard to heal conditions”, and it is very likely that your condition will be successfully treated with non-surgical and holistic treatment techniques. Our goal is to provide pain relief, assist you with resuming the quality of your life and hopefully “enhance your function”.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Providing state of the art podiatric care in a comprehensive manner.
- Earn your trust and be a valuable service to the community.
- Creating a professional setting where you can feel comfortable during your treatment.
- Listen and learn about your condition to best meet your needs.
- Being an ongoing educational source to you and your family.
Please print and fill out the form below so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Forms of Payment
CASH OR CHECK ONLY
What to Expect
Our goal is to begin your first visit in a timely manner, provide a comprehensive evaluation and begin your treatment process. To best assist us with meeting your needs, please bring the following with you:
- X-Rays, MRI reports, other tests that may be associated with your condition, etc. that you have access to.
- If you have had orthotics made for you in the past, please bring them with you.
- A sample of the type of shoes you are most likely to wear at home, work and weekends.
- If you are a runner, work-out or are a sports enthusiast, your current sneakers, tennis/golf shoes, etc.
- A list of any questions or concerns that you have.
- A list of your medications.
- Important Information Regarding Insurance
Our goal is to provide a unique podiatric experience. This is a team effort. We look forward to beginning your healing process. “We will keep you walking”.
Elliot Diamond, DPM, OMD, DAAPM and staff